Computational Study of protein association and aggregation
EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
2006-2009 B. Sc. (Botany Hons), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
2009-2011 M.Sc. (Bioinformatics), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
2011-2017 PhD, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
2017-2018, Research Associate, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Jan 2019-, Post doctoral researcher, University of Oklahoma, USA
- P. Pandey, A. M. Lynn and P. Bandyopadhyay, Identification of inhibitors against α-Isopropylmalate
Synthase of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
using docking-MM/PBSA hybrid approach, Bioinformation, 13(5) (2017) 144å-148.
- A. Prakash, V. Kumar, P. Pandey, D. R. Bharti, P. Vishwakarma, R. Singh, Md. Imtaiyaz Hassan
and A. M. Lynn, Solvent sensitivity of protein aggregation in Cu, Zn superoxide dismutase:
A molecular dynamics simulation study, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, (2017) 1-13.
- P. Pandey, R. Srivastava and P. Bandyopadhyay, Comparison of Molecular Mechanics-Poisson-Boltzmann
surface area (MM-PBSA) and Molecular Mechanics-Three-dimensional Reference Interaction Site Model
(MM-3D-RISM) method to calculate the binding free energy of protein-ligand complexes:
Effect of metal ion and advance statistical test, Chemical Physics Letters, 695 (2018) 69-78
- P. Pandey, S. Hasnain and S. Ahmad, Protein-DNA interactions, Reference Module in Life Sciences
- C. B. Mishra, S. Kumari, A. Prakash, R. Yadav, A. K. Tiwari, P. Pandey and M. Tiwari, Discovery
of Novel Methylsulfonyl Phenyl Derivatives as Potent Human Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors with
Effective Anticonvulsant Action: Design, Synthesis, In-silico, In-vitro and In-vivo
evaluation, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 151 (2018) 520-532.
- A. Prakash, V. Kumar, P. Pandey, A. M. Lynn and Md. I. Hassan, Local Unfolding and Fibrillation
of SOD1: Bridging experiment and simulation studies, Biochemical Journal, 475(10) (2018) 1701-1719
- A. K. Jaiswal, R. Srivastava, P. Pandey and P. Bandyopadhyay, Microscopic picture of water-ethylene
glycol interaction near a model DNA by computer simulation: Concentration dependence, structure,
and localized thermodynamics,
PloS one, 13 (11) (2018) e0206359.
- S. H. Khan, A Prakash, P Pandey, A. M. Lynn, A. Islam, Md. I. Hassan and F. Ahmad, Protein folding:
Molecular dynamics simulations and in vitro studies for probing mechanism of urea-and guanidinium
chloride-induced unfolding of horse cytochrome-c, International journal of biological
macromolecules, 122 (2018) 695-704.